Data Sources & Data Collection Methodology
The data retrieval is processed through a series of asset collectors, capable of fetching all kinds of financial data. These collectors are classified into the following groups:
- Centralized Exchange Scrapers: Collect data from centralized exchanges for cryptocurrencies and other assets (like stocks, futures, and rare earth metals) such as Binance, Coinbase or Kraken.
- Decentralized Exchange Scrapers: Collect data from decentralized exchanges on various blockchains by subscribing to swap events in the corresponding LP pools. Examples for sources are Uniswap, curve.finance or PancakeSwap.
- Bridge Scrapers: Collect swaps data from bridges bridging crypto assets between different blockchains. Examples for sources are Multichain, Anyswap or Hop.
- NFT Marketplace scrapers: Collect NFT data from various sources. Apart from the collection of attributes through OpenSea API and other sources, they track on-chain NFT transactions from the largest NFT marketplaces to deliver data such as trades, bids and offers. Examples for sources are Opensea, Looksrare and TofuNFT.
- Digital Finance asset quotations providers: Collect quotations from central providers. Apart from daily against various international currencies we collect quotations from Coingecko and Coinmarketcap.
- Traditional Finance asset quotation providers: Collect quotations from central providers such as daily exchange rates from the European Central Bank (ECB) against various international currencies.
Last modified 3mo ago